Brae GarageAssociate Member
The Brae Garage is a convenience store located in the village of Brae in the North Mainland of Shetland.
We are a one-of-a-kind business and an integral part of our local community. We sell primarily local produce, getting deliveries six days a week from: Andersons Butchers, The Scalloway Meat Company,Sandwick Bakery, Voe Bakery, Walls Bakery, Frankie’s Fish and Chips, Scoop Wholefoods, Bressay Eggs, Shetland Farm Dairies, Knowles Food Services and Blydoit Fish as well as many more.Customers can request or order in special items from local suppliers for collection from our premises making life a little easier if you live in the Central/North Mainland and cannot access suppliers on a daily basis.
· We source local produce reducing transportation costs
· Local food is an investment in the future and supports local families
· Our consumers value fresh food which tastes and looks better.
· In season food is tasty, healthy, nutritious and supports the local economy
· We know our products and we know our customers
· Our convenience store is also equipped with a filling station and garage services adjacent to our shop.